Are you interested in joining a dynamic, fast growing company working with some of the most important actors in the development and humanitarian fields? RMTeam is currently seeking an experienced and motivated Admin/Accounting Assistant ready for a new challenge to support our company in the delivery of high-quality M&E and research services across the Middle East and North Africa region.
Location: Istanbul / Turkey
Reporting To: Finance Manager & Senior Finance Officer
Terms: Fixed Terms Contract
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain and keep records of correspondents, invoices, contracts, official documents, in addition to managing the archiving of all documents.
- Organize meetings, events and provide support during client meetings and presentations (i.e. prepare agenda, take minutes etc.)
- Identify the needs for furniture, office equipment, supplies etc. and manage the procurement process according to RMTeam’s internal procedures.
- Identify and follow up with the maintenance/repair needs of the office.
- Make sure bills and rent(s) are paid on time.
- Ensure office is kept clean and orderly.
- Make flight reservations, buy airplane tickets, hotel bookings, arrange for airport pickups, manage travel agendas, as per instructions and procedures.
- Support HR department as needed.
- Support management and employees as requested.
- Prepare company transaction lists and make sure they comply with approved supporting documents, submit originals to CPA.
- Archiving and scanning monthly expenses supporting documents.
- Develop and maintain well-organized filing system that ensures the easy reference and rapid retrieval of information.
- Provide support to Finance unit in basic accounting and management of invoices, payments, petty cash etc.
- Assist in other finance and accounting tasks when needed.
- Assist in communication with CPA.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- University degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Admin and Accounting role.
- Computer proficiency, MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent Turkish and English spoken and written. Arabic fluency is an advantage.
- Good Knowledge of Turkish Tax Law.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and to deal with pressure.